- This event has passed.
Blurring the Lines: Consensual Non-Consent
April 22 @ 8:00 pm – 10:00 pm CDT
Presented by Miss Mackenzee
About this Event
An exciting taboo workshop that will take you down a rabbit hole like no other…
What is CNC, or consensual non-consent?
It is a type of play where two or more consenting adults engage in a scene where one of the people involved acts as if they are not enjoying it and showing possible resistance. Careful and thorough negotiations are key when dancing on this particular edge.
Statistics show that over half the population has had fantasies about CNC encounters. If you’ve ever found yourself thinking about this type of play and don’t know where to start or want to take your experiences to the next level, you won’t want to miss this class.
Are you nervous to approach your partner about CNC play? No worries! By the end of this workshop, you will have the tools to confidently talk with your partner about it.
There are tons of fun and playful ways to dip your toes into CNC. You’ll hear from seasoned players about why they engage in and advocate for CNC scenes.
Join Miss Mackenzee for this workshop all about a subject that can cause people to be hesitant to dive into the deep end.
Some other topics discussed:
- Navigating the tricky realm of consent with CNC
- How to negotiate for this type of play
- Shadow play – what it is and how it can be healing and empowering
- 7 ways to include CNC into your sex and/or play
- What to do in case things don’t go as planned
- The importance of aftercare and how to connect afterwards
There will be live demos throughout the workshop so you will get to see some of these ideas in practice. This workshop is open to everyone regardless of age, race, sexuality, gender, and relationship dynamics. Everyone 18+ is welcome.
TRIGGER WARNING: discussions and demos may include rape play and intense edge play.
About the presenter:
Miss Mackenzee is a Professional Dominatrix, Certified Hypnotist, Sexual Wellness Coach, as well as an International BDSM and Sex Educator. She has been involved in the kink lifestyle for 19 years. Miss Mackenzee co-hosts the Kink, Intimacy, and Cannabis Lounge podcast as well as creates beautiful one-of-a-kind self defense tools and BDSM toys with her live-in submissive. Mindfulness is a practice that she incorporates not only into her play but her everyday life and enjoys helping others become more in tune with themselves and their partner(s). She teaches a full range of subjects including but not limited to energy/Tantra, bondage, power exchange, hypnosis, sexuality, and the art of sadism.
Miss Mackenzee is highly sought after for private lessons with individuals and couples as well as presenting at conventions and graduate programs at major universities. She has brought her experiences and skills to various organizations such as Kink.com, Widener University, TES, SF Citadel, Dark Odyssey, Celebrity Cruiseline, VoxBody Studio, Wicked Grounds, Black Thorn/Sacred Muse, SINergy, Kinky Kollege, Bound In Boston, Adventures in Sexuality, ROPECRAFT, Weekend of Wickedness, Purple Passion, Rochester Erotic Arts Festival, Sexploratorium, EXXXotica, and many others.
She prides herself on creating a fostering environment that is safe from societal judgments for people to explore their kinks and sexuality. Each and every workshop is taught with passion and includes intentional energy as she feels it is essential to building a connection to not only her bottom but the participants in her classes. She welcomes people to be free and honest with themselves and their desires.
She invites you to interact with her:
– THIS IS AN ONLINE EVENT. This workshop will take place in the privacy of your own home, from your personal computer, tablet or smartphone.
– You must be 18+
– Please log in on time.
– All sales are final.
– A link to join the Zoom meeting will be sent via the email you registered with: 2 days, 2 hours and 10 minutes prior to start of the event. If you don’t see an email in your inbox, please check your spam folder for any emails from Eventbrite.
– Please download Zoom immediately to your computer, smartphone or tablet once you receive the link. This will save you time and also ensure that you will be able to join the class on time.