- This event has passed.
Understanding love, sex and relationships Webinar
February 2 @ 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm UTC+0
Join us in a free webinar on how to successfully navigate the pitfalls in building and maintaining strong, close relationships that stay loving.
In this webinar we will be discussing the following (and more!):
- What love is, really — and the three main kinds of love
- Why people “fall out of love”
- How you can keep the passion in a relationship alive
- What causes communication in a marriage to weaken and degenerate into arguments and recriminations—or just silence—and how to repair it
- The three most important factors that are needed for any relationship to be successful
- How to avoid getting into a toxic relationship — or how to get out of one
Love is an important part of a person’s life. A true loving relationship provides support, comfort, validation and a person with whom to enjoy life. Too many settle for a poor compromise in their relationships, or feel so upset, angry or jaded, that they are skeptical about ever being able to have a successful relationship.
It is possible to have a successful, loving and passionate relationship, no matter what your experience has been so far. We can show you how in this webinar.
Join us and host Diana Dernehl, relationships expert, certified counselor and Executive Director of South Coast Mission, Dianetics & Scientology Self-Improvement Center for this important webinar! Don’t hesitate to message us if you have any questions.