- This event has passed.
Yoga for Sex
April 11, 2021 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm CT
A virtual yoga class open to all women, femmes, nb & gnc folks to explore poses & practices to enhance personal intimacy & pleasure in sex.
About this Event
After the…eh hem…results…of the first Yoga for SEX class it was clear we had to offer this class again. Take a look at the event pictures for what past participants shared after their Yoga for SEX class (shared with permission).
Whether it’s with yourself or others, sex is an intimate and vulnerable act.
Sex is exposing and can invoke anxious, insecure, and other unwanted thoughts and feelings that get in your way of your pleasure. You might feel disconnected and detached from your body during intimacy and it may be difficult to fully relax, enjoy, and receive pleasure.
Sex, with ourselves or others, is a holistic act- it involves our physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual bodies. All of them get to roll around in bed with you.
Join Becca Kunce, a Holistic Body and Self Love Coach and Founder of Whole Body Love, LLC (@whole_body_love_ and www.beccakunce.com) in this unique, intimate, and sensual class. Bring your whole self to this 90-minute class.
Experience this class in bed, where you will be guided through key slow and deep opening stretches to increase your flexibility, stamina, and comfort during your pleasure sessions. You will learn more about the anatomy of your body to help you connect with your it in a deeper and more intimate way. You will be guided through pranayama (breathing practices) to help you connect and ground into your body so you can experience more of the tantalizing and satisfying pleasures during your sex.
Sex is not shameful. Sex is a natural, beautiful, and sacred act of self and body-love. You deserve all of the pleasure that comes with it.
We welcome you completely.
Sliding scale investment options (see at checkout) $35-$55.
Your ticket includes:
- live 90-minute class
- link to a steamy Spotify playlist
- full replay of class
- short video lessons to concisely review practices covered
- a guided PDF handout to review practices
CLASS DETAILS & INFORMATION:
- Class is open to all women, femmes, nb, and gnc folks.
- Dress in comfortable clothing that allows space for you to move and perhaps helps you invite in your sexiness
- Various options for each pose and practice will be offered to support you in finding how to fit the practice to your body, not your body to the practice.
- Bring scarves, towels, blankets, straps, pillows, etc. to help you create more space and comfort for your body. Whatever you want.
- A notebook and pen will allow you to capture notes, thoughts, and reflections.
- Feel free to bring a beverage or substance of your choice to class.
- All class participants are expected to follow Whole Body Love, LLC, policies and guidelines (below and will outline further at the start of class).
- Becca is a yoga teacher and Holistic Body Love Coach/Educator. She is not a sex therapist. Becca’s expertise is in self/body love, pedagogy, intuitive movement, and body/self connection.
- Class will be recorded and shared with class participants only. If you do not wish to be on camera you may participate with your video off.
- All sales are non-refundable
CLASS DISCLAIMERS & AGREEMENTS
- I recognize yoga requires physical exertion, which may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
- I understand it is my responsibility to listen to my body and take care of myself first, regardless of what the instructor is guiding me to do.
- In consideration of being permitted to participate in the yoga class, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known and unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in this class.
- I knowingly, voluntarily, and expressly waive any claim I may have against the instructor or owner for injuries or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in classes through Whole Body Love, LLC.
- I am aware the instructor is not a therapist or sex educator. I understand the instructor’s expertise is in self and body love, yoga, and body connection. I am aware I am attending a yoga class.
- By participating in class, I acknowledge I have read the above and fully understand its contents. I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above.
If you have questions you can reach Becca at email@example.com
You are welcome to connect with Becca on Facebook or Instagram (@whole_body_love_)