So, You want to present a live ticketed event.
To create, schedule, list, and host your event:
Go to the Affiliate Program section of your event. Create an affiliate program and set a referral fee to 20% for each ticket sale we generate. Send your invitation in the Contact Us form and we’ll receive a unique event URL to promote your event! You can even use the invite option to invite other promoters to join your affiliate program, too! Here’s how…
Create your personalized program event space
- Event creators can log into their vendor account here.
- Go to Create a KIND Event to upload your introduction/promotion video and choose the appropriate category.
A couple of things to note about Marketing:
- If you copied an event to create this event, affiliate programs from the previous event will show in this section. Make any adjustments needed.
- Specific permissions (e.g., “Manage affiliate links”) are required to access this section. With the classic and new event creation experiences, manage permissions for subusers in the Multi-User Access section of Account Settings. For Eventbrite Music, you need to manage roles and permissions in the Team Management section of Organization Settings.
- The Affiliate Programs tool is not available for an event with multiple dates and times. Instead, create tracking links to manage sales generated by promoters.
- Create the affiliate program. Then click “Save”.
- Code Of Your Affiliate Program — Spaces, apostrophes and non-alphanumeric characters are not allowed. (e.g., earlybirdspecial, membersonly, dc121232 are acceptable while “My Affiliate Program” is not).
- Referral Fee — A fixed amount or % of the ticket price that promoters earn as referral commission for sales generated through their unique event URL (link). To create an affiliate link without a referral fee, create tracking links.
- Additional Notes — Enter any specific information you’d like to reference in the future.
- Invite promoters to sign up.
- Invite Affiliates — Use the “Invite Affiliates” option in the Quick Actions drop-down menu to send an email invitation to up to 20 email addresses at a time.
- Generate a public ‘sign up’ link — Click the Affiliate Name and copy the specific sign-up link to share online.
NOTE: Totals automatically adjust when you process refunds. Set expectations with promoters that payment of referral commissions will be settled after the event completes to allow time to reconcile payment due.
Monitor performance and issue payments to promoters
- program performance is summarized as Visits, (the number of) Affiliates, and Sales.
TIP: Promoters like The KINDer Foundation, ISTA, and Gasm can track the number of presenters who’ve clicked their link to Atypic Labs
- Bookings – your event contract with a creator or tech advisor to host events on your personalized event platform. (Link to Atypic Labs Vendor page listing “Bookable Items” like Pushkar and Alphonso)
- Clicks — The number of unique introductions to Atypic Labs generated from The KINDer Foundation views.
- Tickets — The number of tickets sold through the KINDer Foundation Event’s link.
- Sales — The total amount of sales generated by the evergreen content sold through the KINDer Foundation’s vendors.
- Paid — The referral commission total due to the promoter (TKFND).
- Due — The total paid to Atypic Labs to date.
- Send payment to promoters.
- Select “Link to Master Calender” and share on your social platforms.