PREREQUISITE: Queer Friendly Fundamentals
Do you ever struggle with using new pronouns for someone?
Do you want to be inclusive in your language but struggle to know what to say, when?
This module was made just for you.
Become fluent in the language used in LGBTQIA+ culture so that you can support your clients in affirming ways while feeling confident to express yourself flawlessly and staying true to your professional identity.
In this 90 minute recorded course you will:
- Learn why language is important for affirming care.
- Explore important LGBTQIA+ terminology.
- Develop strategies for choosing the right words in different contexts.
- Discover how to describe your work and attract clients with gender-inclusive terminology.
- Master pronoun etiquette and practice.
- Build congruence between who you are and what you say.
- Develop tools for self-exploration around labels, pronouns and self expression.