Learn the skills and tools you need to serve the LGBTQIA+ community on your schedule so you can spend your time making a difference in people’s lives.
WHAT YOU GET
This program includes all seven Queer Competency training modules (Queer Friendly Fundamentals, LGBTQIA+ Fluency, Skills of Allyship, Queer Friendly Business, Traversing Transitions, Family Matters, Queer Love) plus two BONUS modules to begin and end your Queer Competency training journey with intention and grace. You also get:
- Guided integration activities
- Journal prompts to deepen your transformation
- Handouts and resources relevant to each module
- Optional access to the Community Support Group on FaceBook to get your questions answered and build community
Investing in your own Queer Competency tells the queer community that you are educated and committed to providing them with affirming, caring services tailored to their unique needs. It’s time to bridge the gap between your incredible work and the LGBTQ+ community. This program is designed to give you the tools and skills you need to become the most qualified professional to serve queer and transgender clients. Here is what you can expect from this 9+ hour course:
- Learn the Do’s and Don’ts of queer and transgender care
- Become fluent in LGBTQ+ terms and language
- Stay up to date and confident navigating the swiftly changing queer culture
- Make sure your practice is compliant with ethical standards of care for the LGBTQ+ community
- Build a reputation as an LGBTQ+ affirming provider and get discovered by the queer community
- Get access to elite information on gender transition care, medicine, lifestyle and culture from within the transgender community
- Overcome fear of doing harm, offending queer clients, or saying the wrong thing and finally be free to bring your healing to those who need you most.