PREREQUISITE: Queer Friendly Fundamentals
This module is all about love in the queer community.
We discuss intimate topics that are vital to helping your clients empower health, wholeness, and vitality in their relationships amidst gender and sexuality based oppression. We will discuss our greatest pleasures and deepest pain as we cover topics such as sex, dating, and healing from traumas often faced by the queer community.
In this 50 minute recorded course you will:
- Discover what exists beyond heteronormative relationship scripts, sex, and intimacy.
- Learn how to talk about sexual preferences and bodies that are affirming to queer, trans and intersex people.
- Bust the biological sex binary with a sexy re-orientation to the body.
- Learn about our pleasure anatomy in a way that is not gendered. Finally!
- Develop skills for creating more safety and representation for trans and intersex people in conversations of anatomy, love, identity and relationship.