PREREQUISITE: Queer Friendly Fundamentals
Being an ally to the LGBTQIA+ community means that the way you conduct yourself in your work and life creates more affirming, accessible, and safer spaces for queer people. It also means that when you make mistakes (because we all do), you know how to mend them such that your relationship with your clients only strengthens. Make sure everything you do has a positive impact on the people you serve.
In this 60 minute recorded course you will:
- Develop important skills for trust-building with LGBTQIA+ people in your life.
- Discover the difference between Ally and Accomplice.
- Learn to leverage your power to create a greater positive impact for LGBTQIA+ people.
- Learn how to clean up big and little mistakes in a way that strengthens your relationships.
- Build confidence in your ability to navigate the unknown around gender and sexual orientation.
- Overcome the fear of doing or saying the wrong thing.
- Get direction on immediate actions you can take to start changing the lives of LGBTQIA+ people for the better.