The KINDer Foundation NEEDS YOU . . .
The KINDer Foundation is a volunteer-driven organization and are always looking for people with new energy to bring fresh ideas to our committees.
The Service & Outreach Committees are very important to us. We promote sexual education and liberation for all adults and support many important causes and organizations with fun, Member-run projects. We also partner with other local and national organizations and events. If you are interested in support or participation, please contact outreach@TheKINDerFoundation.org.
Are you someone with leadership ability and skills in a certain area that could be helpful to the community? Then YOU should look into one or more of the KINDer Committees!
- The By-Laws committee constructs amendments submitted by the membership to insure they are comprehensible and compliant to legal requirements.
- The Community & Media Relations committee advances community outreach and represents The KINDer Foundation both within the LGBTQA+/BDSM/Fetish/Kink/Poly communities and to the learning community at large. This committee includes Media Relations and responds to inquiries by the press.
- The IT committee assists in the management, maintenance and development of The KINDer Foundation’s web presence as well as intra-organizational communications. They seek to make The KINDer Foundation’s on-line presence higher, and to make the website more accessible and viable to the membership.
- The Operations committee is the welcoming face at all The KINDer Foundation meetings, setting up the meetings, accommodating presenters, record keeping and providing a warm and welcoming environment for all.
- Our Programs and Education Committee continues to provide the fine programming for which The KINDer Foundation is known… securing presenters on a variety of topics, scheduling and planning in advance, while recognizing the needs of the community.
- The Promotions committee utilizes all means: flyers, the Internet, social media, FetLife and others, to promote The KINDer Foundation meetings and activities and keep members abreast on news that affects them and the sexual community at large.
- The Social Activities committee helps us gather in safe settings with our communities! You’ll help to seek and coordinate outings to places like museums, movies, comedy clubs, parks and other fun outings within the community! This committee also plans and coordinates incredible KINDer parties, coming up with innovative themes, decorations, food and activities to make it all fun!
- The Volunteer Committee is one of our most sought-after groups. Its objective is to recruit, retain and reward those who make The KINDer Foundation run. Coming up with successful ways to do this is a key component. If you have fresh ideas, you are most welcome.